Forms for Google Apps for Education
Students need this form signed by a parent and returned to a teacher before they can have an account on Google Apps for Education. If you have questions, please contact Mr. Petty by email at
Scan grocery receipts with Shoparoo (or turn them in the office) to raise money for LakeVille Middle School!
Shoparoo is an app for your phone that allows you to scan grocery receipts to earn points. The school will receive a donation as points accumulate.
If you use this link to get the app we get bonus points when you sign up. After you install the app, just add LakeVille Middle School as your school to receive the points. Click here if you want more information.
Also, If you are not able to use the app at this time, we will have a box in the office where you can drop off receipts and we will scan them for the Middle School. Thanks for your continued support.
Scary Story Symposium 2012
Click the image below to see the short video of the middle school ELA classes connecting with schools in New York and Kansas. (The video will open in a new window.)
Get Your Yearbook
Go to jostensyearbook.com to buy your middle school yearbook.
Upload Photos for the Yearbook!
Click the icon to visit the site. You can register to upload photos there. When you create an account, use 5913945 as the passcode for our school.
Middle School on Facebook
Parents and students: Like us on the LakeVille Middle School Facebook page to receive important updates and news from Ms. Rich.
We, at LakeVille Middle School, are dedicated to providing a safe and orderly environment in which all students show respect, achieve academic success, and reach their fullest potential through a cooperative effort of staff, students, parents/guardians, and community.
Our students will be prepared to succeed in the continuously changing world.
- All students can achieve with time and support.
- Staff affects the atmosphere of the building.
- All students need to prepare to be successful.
- Staff and parents working together facilitate students' success.
- Creating a positive atmosphere-builds better character through student involvement and school beautification
- Community involvement with Sugar Bush promotes unity across generations throughout the district.
School Improvement Goals for 2011/2012 School Year:
- Written Communication Goal Objectives
- LakeVille Middle School students will improve MEAP writing proficiency by 7%.
- LMS students will improve writing performance on cross-curricular writing prompts for the four core content areas using rubrics.
- Students will improve grammar and usage as evidence in their daily writing.
- Mathematics Goal Objectives
- LMS students will improve MEAP math proficiency by 10%.
- LMS students will show at least 70% mastery on classroom assessments.
- Classroom Climate Goal Objectives
- Reduce the number of classroom referrals by 10% as indicated through the School Wide Information System (SWIS) data report
- 70% of LMS students will indicate on a survey that they feel safe in school.