Summer Camp at Baker College
Here is an exciting opportunity for students in grades 6 - 9! The fourth annual Baker College/LakeVille Summer Camp will be held August 4 - 8. Space is limited for this free event, so be sure to register soon! Click here for full information and registration forms.
If you have a child who will be five (5) years old by October 1, 2014,
you may still register your child for the 2014-2015 school year. Kindergarten packets are still available at all school buildings or online at on our website.
The completed forms may be turned in at the Otisville Elementary school office between 9:00 am-3:00 pm.
Questions? Please call:
*If a child is not five (5) years of age on October 1, 2014, but will be five (5) years of age not later than December 1, 2014, the parent or legal guardian of that child may enroll the child in Kindergarten for the 2014-2015 school year if the parent or legal guardian notifies the school district in writing that he or she intends to enroll the child in kindergarten.
See the plans for exciting changes to the high school!
Serving the Communities of Columbiaville, Otisville and Otter Lake
LakeVille Community Schools Vision
LakeVille Community School students will positively impact a dynamic world.
LakeVille Community Schools Mission
In partnership, our communities and quality staff will deliver an excellent education preparing all students to succeed in our rapidly changing society.
LakeVille Community Schools Value Statements
- Students, staff, parents and community members of LakeVille Schools value:
- Working together to enhance student success through our support and involvement
- Treating others with the same personal and professional consideration we expect for ourselves
- Learning from each other
- Teaching, coaching and listening
- Creating an environment where everyone can excel
- Promoting the success of all students by advocating, nurturing and sustaining a school culture and instructional program conducive to student learning and professional growth
- Accountability and high expectations as the foundation of academic achievement
- A safe, orderly and consistent environment that promotes a positive learning experience
- Knowing our responsibilities and living up to our commitments
- Effective communication as a key component of our success
LakeVille School Song
Hail to the Black and Gold
Hail Falcons bold
Sing loud the praises and the
Valor of the LakeVille Schools
March forward down the field
We’ll never yield
We’ll fight for honor
And for victory
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!